Ten Bands. Ten Venues. Just $20.*
In 2019, three outdoor venues were open to the public; ticket holders had access to all ten venues. Your ticket purchase was used primarily to support our amazing musicians, as well as the costs of event permits, program, and signage.
Outside of babies that you will hold in your arms, children are required to have a ticket to access all venues, because they are counted as seat-holders by fire code.
Buy Tickets Online:
When you purchase tickets online, you’ll have one of two choices: 1) Print at home: bring this to a kiosk to exchange for a wristband (it’s easier to wander from venue to venue with a wristband rather than showing your ticket each time). 2) Will call: come to a ticket kiosk, tell us the name you purchased your ticket(s) under, and we’ll hand you your wristband(s). 🙂 Note: Brown Paper Tickets charges a small handling fee for purchasing tickets online.
Buy Wristbands in Person:
When you purchase from one of the following locations, you will receive a wristband (versus a ticket). Wear this on your wrist when wandering from venue to venue on the night of the event.
- Leena’s Cafe: 17732 15th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA
- Golden Bow Flowers and Gifts: 1502 NE 179th St, Shoreline, WA
- North City Lounge & Grill: 17554 15th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA
- North City Bistro & Wine Shop: 1520 NE 177th St, Shoreline, WA
- North City Water District: 1519 NE 177th St, Shoreline, WA
- Bethel Lutheran Church: 17529 15th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA
- Easy Monkey Taphouse: 17537 15th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA
- Sky Nursery: 18528 Aurora Ave, Shoreline, WA
*$25.00 on the day of the show